Saturday, September 29, 2012

Winter Fisherman Lodge - ALL DONE!

Well, I wanted to finish it tonight since I want to be free of everything tomorrow (sunday!). I'm really tired but it all worked out I think. I'm pretty drained by the numerous kanjis (gaahh.. I love them and I hate them!)

The Winter Fisherman Lodge Series:

   

                Chapter 01                               Chapter 02                                   Chapter 03



 Chapter 04                                     Chapter 05                                      Chapter 06






4 comments:

  1. Agh, that's so sweet. I'm glad it ended well. The look on the guy's face on p. 105 is heartbreaking. Thanks for working so hard on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the very few Tagame stories that ends on a happier note. I guess you could say that he has mellowed with age... But then again... if you have been following Tagame's work, you'll see that this was before he did "ACTINIA (man-cunt)", so... maybe he's alternating between soft-and-fluffy vs. Extreme-Hardcore stories...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That story was just awesome. Thank you so much for translating it! There's a reason Tagame is such a master of his craft ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Thankyou so muchhh for translating it....the story was so gooodddd...it's rarely to read something like this from Tagame-sensei....the guy is really a sweet heart awwwww i like him...and the caretaker has kind heart eventhough he has sharp tongue^^..

    ReplyDelete