Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Winter Fisherman Lodge CH02! - Everybody needs a backstory and cats!

This chapter is mostly flashbacks to why he's out there. You might get confused at a certain page but - without spoiling much - that's a checkbook (i think) and the actual description of the 'problem' is skipped to add suspense. You'll get it when you get there ~ don't think too much of it.

Without further delay:

Winter Fisherman Lodge CH02

It's tiny in size in comparison to the first chapter. I think it's because I got the first one off aniki (thanks btw) and the rest from anonymouz blogger (thanks a bunch for the mediafire!)
_______________________________________

ALSO a tiny tiny correction for the first chapter of the series. It's not really going to impact your understanding or anything but I thought I'd correct it anyway. You can download v2 but if you've got the first one already, just get this page and overwrite! You might not even notice what changed... that's how insignificant it is... but I feel compelled to correct it!

Winter Fisherman Lodge CH01v2

It's page 03 - just click it for the full size. Save it and replace the old one!

-----------------
Visit the archives for the whole list of translations and links!
~~~~~~~
On an unrelated note - I found a tiny tiny kitten on my way home today! That route isn't even supposed to be used by pedestrians. I don't know why but I used it today. Now he's got a home and friends (well, my eldest cat is jealous of the attention given to mr.stripey).

There was absolutely no reason for me to tell you that. :-) You can ignore this part! Just wanted to say I have a new cute cat (although a bit malnourished)! He'll get strong soon since he eats like an elephant anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment