Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm Alive!!!! & Winter Fisherman Lodge CH01

I'm really sorry for not being to continue the abunai series! I got swamped with work and then the typhoons came and my laptop went swimming :-) Now that I'm back on my feet (remain optimistic!), I probably could start translating again.

--Notes:

Because my laptop wasn't wearing the proper swimwear when it swam in the flood, all my files got wet and in computer terms.. I lost everything :-( . So the series went bye bye and I haven't found the time to search for it. If you want me to continue it, just zip the chapters up and email them to me!

kerokero137@hotmail.com

Winter Fisherman Lodge: 

I found the story cute (in a twisted way)! I decided to translate in my spare time (read: wee hours of the morning). It's pretty light considering it's tagame (yikes!).

Here's the first chapter:
Winter Fisherman Lodge CH 01 <old one>
Winter Fisherman Lodge CH01v2  (new one)

it's pretty big (the file size) !>.<!

It seems to be called a 'fisherman lodge' although my father (japanese) kept saying that the characters mean 'wharf' but maybe tagame just wanted to stay out of technical terms? Anyway, I used what everybody is calling it.

If you've got any corrections (grammar and mistranslated stuff) just comment and tell me what and where. Some of the pages got my full unadulterated attention but my eyes were drooping on some so please be nice with the corrections :-)

The next chapters should be following this one. Enjoy everybody.

*the hyper mode of this post is because I drank too much coffee minutes ago.

Oh yeah, if you've got any request, feel free to email me but I can't guarantee when I can do it :-( I really would love to help out but I've got work (which I love by the way :-) !) so I'll try my best!

1 comment: