Sunday, September 30, 2012

Standing Ovations and Bad news

Another past midnight translation!

Standing Ovations by Tagame (...pretty violent)

I haven't seen the official english version yet and I'm sure there's going to be differences (plus I'm doing these things in the middle of the night hehe). Just tell me if somethings wrong.

There's someone in the boards asking for the english of this... is he still looking? Someone just tell the alt people there please!



Bad News!

I finally saw that Okinawa Slave Island Manga and it's in... Chinese.... simplified.. I think. 

Until someone can get ahold of the original japanese.. I won't be able to translate it. Much of my Mandarin and Hokkien are gone now... it's been 8 years since I spoke those two!

So sorry about that.

5 comments:

  1. Where did you find the Okinawa Slave Island manga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the boards, its there. Just the first chapter though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay. I checked again and found the link was in someone's username. Disappointingly short.

      Delete
  3. I like your translation work very much but I'm not a fan of Tagame - too much violence & sadism for me.

    ReplyDelete