Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Vast Snow Field Trilogy! ~~ well, Chapter 01!

Somebody requested this way, way back in April, I think. I finally got a look and the first chapter is in Chinese!! Well, it felt awkward just translating the latter chapters (all in japanese) so I pulled all remaining knowledge of Mandari/Hokkien/Cantonese together!

The story's pretty cute and light (no seriously, it's not gruesome or anything) and this is like the opposite of winter fisherman lodge when it comes to the dynamic of the relationship!

Here it is:

Translator's note:

The quality is not very high but it's all I could find, sorry.

I haven't spoken Chinese in ages! But I think I translated mostly everything right... or precisely... There's only one to two dialogues that's been bugging me but I think I chose the right way to put it in english

Anyway, enjoy! The next chapters are in japanese so yey because I can read them better!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, your comment is appreciated! Too bad the Okinawa comic is really difficult to read (for me anyway)!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, it would be great if you could translate it...
      Anyways, after The Vast Snow Field Trilogy series is done , what are you will translate?

      PS: Could you send me the clean version of Winter Fisherman Lodge? I'm dying to translate it, and if you send me I will finish it in one or two days maybe...

      Delete
    3. What will you translate it to? I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused haha

      Delete
    4. I will translate it to portuguese. I'm brazilian...

      Delete
    5. Kero, i think i have ch 1 in japanese
      Btw, i hope you could join us on http://bara.xibia.net/index.php

      Delete
    6. Tinman, can you link me to the Japanese chapters? Also, maybe your copies are a lot better than mine so you can link me to the other two chapters as well!

      Also, I've joined the forums ;-)

      Delete