Thursday, October 11, 2012

Finally! Chapter 03 - Vast Snow Field

I was very busy these last few days but I got this nearly done almost a week ago and it kept bugging me that it's not done yet (run on sentence? haha). Anyway, I did a quick jab at it and it's doneee!

The ending of the vast snow field trilogy ~ with russians!

Warning - one pages worth of bondage scenes (still pretty light considering it's tagame)


ALSO:

Does anybody have a copy of Fujimoto's 'Contract' manga? Saw a link somewhere but it was broken and I only got the second part ('Contract Updating')... wanted to translate the first one for you guys...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! Much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Here's a link to 'Contract':
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nmgl2hwgvbmhl2b
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete