Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Just in case you're wondering...

I'm not dead or anything. It's just been a hell week for me because of work so I can only give an hour or so everyday for translating. I've actually started working on the Abunai Kankei first instead.

Hopefully, I'll get something done by the end of the week... upload it on a saturday or on a sunday.

Wooossssh --- gotta go!

P.S. --- You can sign up for that email thing on the side if you can't subscribe so that you'll knw when something's been upped here.

3 comments:

  1. haha take your time :P, it's already awesome that you translate :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate all your efforts and don't mind waiting for such high quality translations.I look forward to the next posting when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stuff is amazing. Thank you for your work man!

    ReplyDelete