Saturday, November 3, 2012

Abunai Kankei - Better Chapter 01 and Chapter 02 (finally!)

Abunai Kankei by Nodagaku:

I retranslated Chapter 01 and it's  better-ish now since I've gotten better translating Japanese to English. I rewrote a couple of sentences instead of just translating them (which is what I did before).

So this new Chapter 01 is less derpy in english and less awkward when it comes to dialogues.

I've also decided on just using dangerous relationship rather than taboo relationship since that's what abunai really means anyway. I forgot why I use taboo back then... hmmm....

Anyway here you go:

         

Chapter 01                                    Chapter 02

Chapter 03 and the other chapters might follow next week. I might do tagame stuff in between chapters of this series.

Well, off to bed!

6 comments:

  1. *-* Thaks dude!

    You meke happy now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for bringing this back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! I was hoping that someone would translate this because I think it's really hot!! I can't wait for the next chapters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you continue abunai kankei ? I love this manga and I'd like to read it *--* Thank you for this 2 ch ;)

    ReplyDelete