Saturday, March 10, 2012

Requests, Lineup, and Tips!!!!

I don't mind requests since that'll help me translate more stories for you guys.

At the moment, my translation queue is made of:
1. Abunai Kankei (remaining chapters)
2. Embog 
3. Inaka Isha
4. Lover Boy (tagame)
5. Police Orgy (Fujimoto)
6. Standing Ovations (Tagame)

So, my ability to stomach things are kinda big (*cough*tagame*cough*) so whatever that doujin is, I can probably endure the translation. However, I will not translate shota - for personal reasons. I don't really mind yuri, yaoi, or furry so go send them to me as requests. 

You can send your requests at my email: kerokero137@hotmail.com - I'll reply if your request has been added to the lineup. Also, do make sure nobody is in the middle of translating it :).

Tips: 

If you like my translations enough to tip me, I've set up a paypal account to accept tips!!! 



Anyway, that's my tipjar :)

--------------

Corrections:

As I've said, I'm not a "native" japanese speaker. I only learned it from close relatives and since I'm not living in Japan, its a bit rusty. I do try my best to translate as accurately as possible but some things are better understood when rewritten.

Any corrections are appreciated.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Another translator on baraspot?
    Your joining is greatly welcomed.
    Thank you for lightening the burden of the other translators such as "and_is_w" and "leon990".

    I am also glad to have met a fellow Southeast Asian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also upload all of that list for you =D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please translate "Father and son in Hell" by Tagame? (the one where the father has also been captured) I'll definitely give you some nice tips if you do. Pretty please? *0*

    ReplyDelete